Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why am i always hungry.

I must go for this. * will
It is almost like a calling, really.

Siti Nurhaliza is performing. ( yes, i still do like her though she is married. i am happy if she is happy lah : S ).

and there's aizat.

and then Faizal Tahir as well !

: O

If Jaclyn Victor was there, i'd prolly be camping outside Istana Budaya with banners and stuff.

Anyway,

my mom is quite annoyed about it as the tickets aren't exactly cheap.

But i sinned already,

as i didn't go for,

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical,

and Siti's last concert there.

so how can i repeat my dosa?


According to the website, the front row seats are not bad.
and it is affordable - rm 120.
There are three shows - 12, 13, and 14th of February.
Yes, you got it right.
13's the eve and 14's CNY.
leaving me with only the 12th, which is the gala night.
which is more expensive - rm 153 or maybe more.

I don't get it,
even if the organizers felt that there were no Chinese interested for the show,
which might me true,

they should at least leave the option open, no?
My journey there. ( very kesian, like penjelajah man )
From HELP,
i'd take a bus to the LRT station - transfer to KTM / STAR - walk / take a taxi - Istana Budaya.
since Friday is my hungry day, ( so i makan banyak )
i wouldn't have enough money to take the taxi,
so i shall walk.
Pray for me lah ok?
Semoga my perjalanan dipermudahkan and i get good seats.
Edit : I got the tickets! In the end, my mummy bought it for me.
she was @ istana budaya @ 9.15 am,
they said that she was the first who bought the tickets!
and do u get why i was so bersemangat?
As of now, all 128 seats of rm 153 are sold out, and they just started selling it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment