Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Because everyone is sexy and hot.

First of all, ( hello )

I hate, in fact i don't sms.

so 4give me,

i arrange my sepuluh jari mohon sorry,

when i do not reply.

How's college?

It is fine, but,

i don't know why we have to study, study skills.

during class,

i sleep with my eyes opened.

and today, Kali wanted 2 go 2 the washroom and our teacher said no.

gosh, do u know how disappointed she was?

Happy people teach well.

like my math lecturer.

according to alison,

he just got married and that explains it all, no?

just married = happy = teach well.

Why, you ask.

Because their life is fun, night or day. ( i shall be polite, but we sama - sama tahulah k? )

Remember, when i said i was reading a book by Amir Muhammad on Yasmin Ahmad's films?

So today, i attended the autograph session @ HELP.

It was ok, other than the fact that the hall was cold.

So i asked mr. Amir,

On whether or not Yasmin, herself analyzed her films as detailed as how he did.

Or she just shot her films spontaneously, without thinking too much,

as it was just in her.

he answered but i didn't pay much attention because,

there was this really hot girl sitting behind me, and my jantung like so berdebar - debar.

MOVING ON.

Later, a girl raised her hand,

and said,

With regards of what he said, i think Yasmin wanted all of us to analyze, and question. ( or sth of that sort )

Which i totally agree.

BUT, that wasn't my persoalan.

When i read Amir's book,

I highly doubt Yasmin herself was so analytical and detailed about her films.

I feel that she just shot her films from what she believed in, and sometimes even from what she felt at that moment. like, very selamba. ( u have to read the book to understand : D )

point is, i didn't like it when the girl said that.

fuck man, i hate to be challenged that way.

( or maybe she was true-and i hate to be outsmart like that ? : O )

i don't know, you be the judge. : D

My Korean friends call me bodo / gila.

thinking that it is cute.

i forgive them.

Whoever that adds me on facebook / msn,

diwajibkan,

talk to me or introduce yourself lah k.

online, i am very lifeless wan.

i do stuff that you don't want to know. :O : D : D : D : D

so if you can make it more interesting, why not?

The BIGGEST joke of the tahun.

someone told me that some people think i am arrogant.

firstly, ( miss chandra, i am using transition signals, yay ).

if it means i don't smile when i walk, ( someone told me that )

sad to say ok,

i am not gila.

imagine me smiling : ) around the corridor of HELP,

i'd be like doraemon / bobo. ( sorry, i don't get this either. )

Religion.

Have i mentioned that i went for CF last week?

And it was great.

I like the songs, i really do.

Shoot me,

but i feel the same when i go to a temple,

or a church.

as good.

I believe that all religions are the same,

but there are just different ways of reaching God.

because there are different parts, people, language, and culture around the world.

logically, as well,

we would have different religions.

so, i regard all of them as the same.

Therefore,

if any teaching asks me to believe that theirs is the only true one, disregarding the others,

saying that only people from that particular religion would go 2 heaven, and the rest to hell,

sorry to say,

i shall remain in the middle.

why?

i very lame wan.

because I have this fantasy about being in heaven,

with hot people who are Muslims, Buddhists, Indians, and the list goes on.

Like damn fun ok.

we can eat like specially made in heaven satay and rendang 2gether, and halal chinese food,
and papadom, all in one meal.

after makan, very full right?

we go say hi and thank God ( must respect lah ok ),

and later go play congkak.

and after that, we play black jack / poker.

( i get that race and religion are different, but for the sake of getting my message across, i shall follow majority )

P / s : Forgive me, when i use the word sexy / hot / hotness, just too many times in college or even here.

I just believe that everyone is sexy and hot.

It is just a matter of time before you are convinced.

Some people take years, some people never.

so, we shall not waste any more time, no?


: D.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I believe I'm the one who says you don't simle =P

    but so looks so erm, arrogant when you're at the corridor! I mean Bursary, where I see you most =P

    What I meant was, I DON'T FEEL THE HAPPINESS IN YOU D:

    ReplyDelete