Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This. makes me happy.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger:
Hi, I'm Male from Southeast Asia, am not looking for cyber (in which i could prefer looking not in omegle)/ 18 years old. I'll understand if you don't prefer to talk with me for you might looking for certain asl.

You:
can i ask you something.

Stranger:
shoot.

You:
do u believe in God?

Stranger:
of course

You:
:)
You: why

Stranger:
Human's soul have to believe in something..
Stranger: but that's not my actual reason

You:
then what is?

Stranger:
some people wouldn't understand if i say that God has given me faith to believe in Him
Stranger: God have done something to me
Stranger: He gives me faith, he chose me to believe and follow His words

You:
christian?

Stranger:
It's cannot be debated
Stranger: yes
Stranger: Some (atheists) people would debate with logic and never understand the truth

* word for word

No comments:

Post a Comment